1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to it all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Zenzao, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Zenzao

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there,
    From a young age I was always into the softer things of life. I would paint, play music (it started with the violin) enjoyed film and art and acting. When I was young I had pale blue eyes, slender build and fine features.
    I started to have feelings for other boys when I was around 13. I remember a boy at my high school. Tall and tanned, the way I kept thinking about him was 'me but with everything upgradedā€™. He was always just a little smarter, a little more tanned, his hair a little blonder, he was stronger, faster and kinder than I was. I think this was the start. Then there was a teacher I remember feeling a strong urge to kiss, although obviously never went through with it. Then my grade 12 year ended and I went up to a local beach to party with some friends. There was a lot of drinking that night, but I can hold my booze quite well. I remember trying to get back together with one of the few women I have ever been really comfortable with (I found out later that she was a lesbian and that is part of the reason she broke up with me) then failing with a girl there who likes to sleep around.
    After that I ended up talking with male friend of mine for a bit, and then finding a downstairs bedroom to lie down in. I will spare you the details but after a little 3rd base action we fell asleep. The next morning I was confused and embarrassed, although the people in the house I actually cared about didn't mind. The friend of mine walked me down to the bus, we held hands and I smoked. I can't forget how different it was kissing him, and how nice. I think of myself as Bisexual, but as a friend of mine (a fantastic friend) said I could pass for androgynous and I find myself noticing males more and more. The same friend has invited me to explore the gay community where I am living at the moment and I am nervous as hell but also excited.

2. RaeofLite

Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

3. Zenzao

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thankyou, I feel safe talking here.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status: