1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm new and rather confuzzled, if i may add that. :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by CharmanderGato, Jul 25, 2011.

1. CharmanderGato

Alabama (a very closed-minded, bigoted town)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, so I'm rather unsure of my orientation, as pretty much everyone when they start out on this site, i guess... :confused:

Oh, Umm... C.G. for short. Or... well, my real name is sorta unique so that would give me away... sorry guys. :icon_sad:

So here's my situation... It's a doozy... :eusa_doh:

I'm currently very uncertain as to my sexual orientation. I thought i was straight for a while, then I thought I was bisexual, then I turned back to straight, I've thought I was gay at some point... and now, due to somebody bringing to my attention their opinion of me having a gay guy mentality, I think I may be a gay guy stuck in a girl's body... or... a bisexual guy at least... I have no idea... But, as prestated, still totally unsure... :confused2:

Maybe i can get to know some of you wonderful people and I can help you straighten out your doubts, and we can work on mine too. :slight_smile:

That's what we're here for, right? (*hug*)

Omigod, these smilies are so cute. :king:

2. Hey, welcome to EC! It's a great place to get a little help when you're trying to sort yourself out :slight_smile:

3. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Hola and welcome. ^_^

4. CharmanderGato

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wow, that was fast. :slight_smile: Thanks so much to both of you, and I hope I can figure this out here. :slight_smile:

Cause my parents are terrible at this kind of thing... Dad's like... a homophobe, and Mom says, "yeah, I'll accept you for who you are, honey, but you're not, so don't worry about it..." So they are absolutely no help. At all.

But there are open minds here. Yay!!!! :grin: And that makes me so happy. ^u^

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

6. CharmanderGato

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you to you too! ^u^ You people are so very nice! :grin:

7. Chatmonchy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey & Welcome. I'm new too, and I know how you feel. I'm in a similar position.

8. CharmanderGato

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm sorry to hear you're in a similiar possition, but at least this way we aren't alone. :confused:
    This place is a really great help. I've already started to find some answers. How long have you been here?
    And thank you for the welcome, and welcome to you too! :slight_smile:

9. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heyo, welcome to EC!
    Love the username. :slight_smile:

10. FloatingPiano

Hello, and welcome to EC!! Nice to meet yeah!! :grin::grin:
    Your icon is adorable, BTW. :grin:

11. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.

12. CharmanderGato

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks so much! And about the icon, I drew it. :slight_smile: and I love my username too, thanks!! You are all so nice.

13. Katelynn

Hi C.G.! Welcome so much to EC! (*hug*) I know EXACTLY how you feel, as I went thru the same thing myself when I was your age. I'm pretty sure about what & who I am now, which is a lesbian in a guy's body, but I'm still a little unsure myself about it most days too. Believe me, I know how hard it is & how crazy it can make you feel sometimes, so you are definitely not alone in how you feel. I'm also pretty much in the same situation parent-wise too, absolutely no help there at all either...

14. CharmanderGato

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's so nice to have someone who understands. And I finally Did tel my mom yesterday night. What I thought anyway. But everyone else in the family will disown me, I'm sure, so that and her boyfriend and her bf's daughter is about as far as it goes for now... And my eightyearold cousin... They seemed to take it... Decently. And my mom's bf's daughter is bisexual, so she automatically accepted me. I feel a lot happier now, but I still have so much to work out... And thank you so much for your time. I bet we will become great friends. :grin:

15. Katelynn

Believe me, I know what it's like. I came out to my mum last weekend. First she hugged me & then said she'd always love me, then three days later she did a 180 & basically said that everything I've felt since I was 10 years old was made up & that how I feel right now is just because I'm depressed & bored since I was laid off from work & have nothing to do until I start college in the fall. I want to talk to a therapist for gender counselling & she wants me to talk to a therapist too, but probably just so they can 'fix it'. Doesn't help my parents are both superficial & Catholic, so I'm sure they're worried about what everyone else will think about them more than they are about my own well-being. Oh, & after I said not to say anything to my dad until I was ready, she outed me to him anyway. So in a pretty similar thing with parents right now. If you wanna talk, you are more than welcome to! (*hug*) :slight_smile:

16. CharmanderGato

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Mom did that too... :frowning2: she's telling me now that I'm just a "straight, confused girl that needs to get over herself." and she outed me to two of her friends already... :eek: she just doesn't make sense to me. her boyfriend and her boyfriend's daughter are the only ones who really understand... :dry:

and my best friend, jamie. and sometimes i wonder about her bf and jamie. jamie just... is a little skittish of the subject. and you're welcome to talk to me too if i'm online. :slight_smile: (*hug*)

I don't know... i just hope this all works out right for both of us... and do they really think they can "Fix it?" that's ridiculous...

17. Shmoe

Howdy pardner', Welcome and enjoy your stay!

18. CharmanderGato

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

19. KaotikPrincess

Hello there. It's great that you came out to your mom, that's a big step and I'm sorry she is in the denial stage, she just wants what she thinks is best for you so try and look at things from her perspective. She will eventually come to accept it, you are her daughter and she loves you... and I'm sure she loves her boyfriend's daughter for what she is as well. It just takes some time. Live your life how you normally would (*hug*)

20. CharmanderGato

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh yes, she loves and accepts makenna. completely. And thank you for your words of encouragement. It's just that she seemed fine at first and now she doesn't believe me. she was talking about getting me a rainbow bracelet and she wasn't excited, but... she wasn't denying and then today, she just changed...