1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allo!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by seeksanctuary, Sep 18, 2011.

1. seeksanctuary

So, I wandered around online trying to find a nice, warm place to stay for a while. After a rather nasty encounter today, I could use it! I usually dislike talking about myself in length, but this IS an introduction, so I'll get everything people need to know out of the way at once. Good idea, y/y?

I'm a 23 year old FTM living on the West Coast of the USA. I have about a million nicknames, but any of these fly:

[] Seeker
    [] San
    [] Ari
    [] Bunny

I personally am fond of Bunny. ... Ayup.

I'm also a flaming, glittering fag in case anyone was curious. And trust me, I say that with a giant, happy grin on my face; I'm proud of who I am and the labels I chose for myself. If said labels make you uncomfy though, let me know and I won't say them around you if at all possible, and it goes without saying that I ONLY use my chosen labels for myself unless given permission. I won't call anyone names. =]

I'm polyamorous; liberal; a furry; spiritual; fat-positive, pro-marijuana and have fictional people talk to me in my head, so if any of those are issues... due forgive me my weirdness, and my often brash opinion on reality, mental illness, society, love, etc. I'm a cuddly fellow, I swear. Just a bit opinionated and strange. If you can handle that, I'm a decent friend from what I hear.

Anyhoo, I love writing, reading, music. Also, music. Lots of music. I express myself almost purely through music and the written word; I sort of feel like Jeff from A Knight's Tale. Only more rainbow-y. I have a dog who is like my little brother, and a wonderful fiance. I'm not rich and am lucky to have the internet, but I try and stay positive and laugh at the shadows in life. I'm also not very healthy, as I have some medical issues, but again... it's laugh or cry, so might as well laugh.

Also... I love making friends. =]

But that's enough about me, I think.

Hello, EC members! Nice to meet you all, I'm sure.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

I love music as well. It was what brought me out of my shell. I also like to write, although lately I have not had much time to write since I just started college.

3. Hi, welcome to EC :slight_smile:

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heyo, welcome to EC!

5. Gallatin

Bienvenue!! :smilewave

6. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC! :smilewave

7. seeksanctuary

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. =]

Ah yeah, I sympathize. I haven't written much lately at all, and it's making me feel itchy. =P I probably should do something soon, even if it's just a page or so. What kind of subjects do you like to write about?

8. george678

Welcome to EC. :slight_smile: