1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proper Introduction

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Silver Sparrow, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Silver Sparrow

Hi everyone, you may have seen my earlier introduction post. I have decided to post a full one since I have realized some things about myself.
    So yes, I'm bi. I like girls, and I like it boys, but I prefer boys a little bit more.
    I wasn't sure whether to put this under Introductions or Support, cause it has a bit of both. So I decided to put it here.
    Umm... when should I come out? I have had so many times where I could just drop it into the conversation, but would that be a good time?
    One of the many ways I rejected coming out was during "When I grow up" day at my school. I was considering wearing a rainbow shirt, and writing PROUD across the chest. But I rejected it.

2. Doctor Faustus

The short answer: Come out when you're comfortable, in your time, on your terms, to people whom you trust.

And hello! Welcome! :grin:

Hope that helps.

3. Artemicion

Hey and welcome to EC!

4. Vesper

:welcome: to EC!

It's probably not the answer you want, but you come out when you feel comfortable doing so. We can give you advice and share our experiences, because ultimately it's your life and your decision.

5. xXPsychedelicXx

^^^ Agreed. Come out whenever you feel comfortable, and to the people you trust. I've told 2 people that I'm questioning, and unfortunately, I made a bad choice in telling the first person. Thankfully, the second person was my mom, and she's been fantastic about everything. So good luck! We're all here for you. (*hug*)