1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

really need some coming out help

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by itsserinn, Dec 11, 2011.

1. itsserinn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hi, so this is me taking the first step towards happiness. i've known that i am bisexual for a long time, about two years now. this girl came into my life in 2009 and completely changed it. she was bisexual and i had never met someone who was bisexual. but she was the most beautiful girl i had ever met. and we soon became close friends. we began to text each other quite frequently and she soon revealed that she had a crush on me. i told her that i had a crush on her too. i had never been in a serious relationship so when we first became a couple, it was a little weird. but i quickly began falling head over heals for her. she broke up with me about three months in because her ex boyfriend wanted her back. i was devastated. we were still friends but it was hard for me to be just friends with her. about a year later she wanted to give us another try. being a little more mature, i was more in touch with my feelings. we were together for a few months before i started falling in love with her. we broke up again due to distance becoming a barrier between us. we still talk and she was considering giving us another shot now that i have my license. but i turned her down remembering the heartache i felt after each break up. i still love her and i always will but it's time to move on. i just don't know how to do that when i am only out to my friends and two family members. my parents make a lot of gay jokes which offends me a lot. but lately i have found myself questioning whether i might be a lesbian or not. so i am so confused and really need my mom when i feel like this. i am so scared to come out to her and i don't know if i am ready. but i think that talking to others who are in the same place as me would help. so this is me, asking for help. :help:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well you have definately come to the right place. Do you think that if you come out to your Mother she will react badly?