1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EVERY ONE KNOWS MY NAME NOW YOU CAN LEARN WHO I AM ... lol

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Monique_Massacre, Jan 1, 2008.

1. i am monique massacre every one knows my name now you can know me .. what i am about my bestfriend is Dakota i love him and i dont know if he knows it but i hope he does he is the only person who can make me cry and laugh and smiles he can pissme off and then make me feel better he is the one i go to with most my problems i dont ever wanna lose him. i live in the dark i like blood and i hate the sun i hate winter and i hate the cold i can never get warm in the winter i love my friends and i love my music i am random and loud and a bit insane but dont tell any one i like cry and i like draw i like to take pictures and i love old abandon falling down buildings i love anime and i like to read i like moveis in japanese i like hyde and gackt my fave at the moment is moonchild (WATCH IT) i am dating cameren and i am very happy with him i love him my dad lives 300 miles away i never see him my step mom is a whore and i like were i am at right now i have great friends who are all amazing kissers * lol no really * and i went from not having a sexuality to being a lesbian to being bi but i think Cameren will be the only boy i will be with ... (!) i am random i have almost died 6 times two of which i did myself the other ones were stupid accidents and a bashing .. all my friends are gay or bi ( i dontknow how i managed that but its amazing lol) i love derek and brian and sweets( aka dj) fred and nick all of whom are from here .. i have a gay brother who i love very very much .. and i hate my art .. i play bass and guitar and drums i am not very good at any of them and i also play guitar and backing vocals for a band called filthy clean ... oh yea STAY THE HELL OUT MY CHOCOLATE MILK ...unless its you ..then you can stay .. blow bubbles or swim around or what ever ... lol (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!)http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dr4BVyrXis0" WATCH IT RAWR ..LOL

ps.. i am a 451 year old vampire god .. i am god and i made the world in 3 days i half assed it thats why it sucks so bad sorry guys

#1 Monique_Massacre, Jan 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2008
  2. Yay, I loverly Monique(*hug*) :kiss:

3. Nicknikko

Moniqueee!
    i love you i love my girl with the sweetest voice in the whole worlddd Moniquee I loveee youuu

4. sexyalex

O_O u are god....wait are u girl?? ur a Goddess...probably the Goddess of Emo and Darkness. (sorry to get personal but) do u cute urself? maybe u should put a spell on ur step mom -_- lol

5. lol i dont cut any more lol i dont like godess it sounds odd .. and my step mom thinks i have cursed her .. she is scared of me .. lol i love it ...

6. biisme

she thinks you've cursed her?

this obviously means u should buy a ton of incense and chant whenever she's around..

7. haha i play with a candle and mumble under my breath till my dad goes "NIKKIE NOCK IT OFF!!" then i go listen to loud angree music .. lol (yes i know how to spell angry i just like it better the way i do it ..lol)

8. biisme

u should sit with ur palms up on the table and rock and be lik,

"i sense spirits in the house....dark spirits...can they're coming after YOU"

of course you leap at ur stepmother screaming your head off right after the "YOU"

9. haha no i dont sit at the table and do that but one time i sat at the table and started spazzing lol it was funny i was claping my hands and doing odd things and screaming in Japanies and things in gibberish lol she was like looking at me like she was scared out her mind it was funny and my dad wasnt home so there was no one there to go "NIKKIE NOCK IT OFF " lol ...

10. biisme

haha...that's great.

you sound fun to hang out with.

11. lol thanx i am random and i like to freak people out i do things like that in my studdy hall all the time i walked in to my study hall once and started singing speed master a gackt song in jap it was so funny cause i was loud about it

12. biisme

i LOVE being random. and then looking at people and going "what?" if you practice being random, you can get away with so much more. ppl just expect it. :slight_smile:

13. i know i do somthing random and off the wall now and people just look at me and go the hell massacre what are you doing and i laugh and keep doing it and they laugh and watch lol

14. biisme

hehe...why be normal when it's so much more fun to be out of the ordinary?

anyway, nighty-night!

15. lol yes it is more fun to be out the ordinary

16. Eleitra

Eleitra Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    monique you are the only person i know in the whole world that could get away with singing in a study hall in jap.... some times it scares me to know you.... RAWR!!!

17. haha who says i get away with it

18. Wired106

"ps.. i am a 451 year old vampire god .. i am god and i made the world in 3 days i half assed it thats why it sucks so bad sorry guys"

lol haha

19. lol yea i know i am cool like that

20. Tzeii

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    nearly dieng 6 times?
    being bashed?

you = hardcore

<3