1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Back!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by KaotikPrincess, Apr 10, 2012.

1. KaotikPrincess

Hey guys, hows it going? It has been a while since I have been on here, I don't know why, I guess I've been busy, and also a bit lazy for forums lately but I'm here. at least for now :slight_smile:

So a lot has happened since the last time I've been on, my bf and I of 3 and a half years broke up, sad x.x It's kind of a long and tragic story but yeah it happened. We are still good friends and hopefully it stays that way. But anyways to make a long story short I met someone online in on December 2nd and by December 10th we were madly in love, I know what you are thinking, "oh online relationships, bad idea!" I know I know but he was real and we have a LOT in common... well anyways so yeah we've been official since December 13th and I decided since I had just left my bf and I had nothing big and important happening in my life at that moment I decided to move across the country to be with him! So I said my goodbye's to my closest friends and family, whom I love dearly, packed my bags and moved from California to Florida...

So yeah been here in Florida since February 1st and it's amazing, as is my guy XD. We have plans to get married in the near future and have conceive 2 beautiful children afterwards :slight_smile: My family and friend are proud of me and I am glad this didn't turn out to be a huge mistake... and I get along great with his family which is awesome because sadly it wasn't that way in my past relationships :/. Um okay what else... Oh and he is a year younger than me lOl he calls me an old fart but eh so what, we love to pick on each other :grin: This whole thing feels like a whole new beginning for me, I feel blessed (not in the religious sense lOl)

Um oh and I just got my tongue pierced. It's awesome, I love it. Hurt like a bitch but yeah it was worth it, got it done 9 days ago and now I can eat anything my big heart desires :icon_bigg

Anyways so that's it. I'm gonna go throught the forums now and see if I can brighten anybody's day :eusa_danc

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back to EC! :smilewave

I hope you'll decide to stay a bit longer this time and I'm glad you found some happiness in your life. :slight_smile:

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome back!!