1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Again (again)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Leif, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Leif

Hey! The name's Leif.

So the thing is I sign back on here every few months, saying and hoping that I'm back for good. This time I hope it's for reals.

When I first came on here I was incredibly confused and wasn't really sure of myself. Talking to people here really helped settle my mind. It really helped me come to terms with who I am as a person. Now that more then a handful of months have passed I'm starting to feel more at peace with myself in general and much more happy.

I'm out to a handful of people, most recently my (very straight) boyfriend. That was an adventure to say in the least. I've decided to come out to my dad when I visit home in a few months, so that should be interesting. It's an odd process and have been lucky enough that most of the people I've come out to have been very nice and mostly accepting.

So here's a basic run down of who I am. Like I said, the name is Leif. My best friend helped me pick my name, and I love it and one day will get it legally changed. I'm 22, from the states but living in Australia for work (and to settle down a bit). I have a boyfriend who is for the most part a really cool guy. I write, draw, play a handful of instruments and spend the vast majority of my time working on my many projects. I have some problems with mental illness but am doing pretty dang good at the moment. I identify as a transman/genderqueer. I'm pansexual. I love old horror movies and am teaching myself how to do prop make up (which will probably never amount to anything but it's fun to work on).

Anyhoo that's me and I hope to get to know more of you soon!

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have never seen you here before. Hai!

3. Fiddledeedee

I remember you from a couple past times! Welcome back to EC. :newcolor:

4. Ethan

Gender Pronoun: