1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused :(

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by RyanPeg, Apr 29, 2012.

1. RyanPeg

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, and there are some reasons why i am here. I just wanted to introduce myself and give details of what is going on with me and i just hope someone can help me out.

My name is Ryan, and I am 19 Years old. I'm originally from the Dominican Republic but recently i am living in New York, and all my life i have been attracted to the opposite sex which is women. Recently I have been experimenting feelings, thoughts, fantasies with transsexuals; I don't know if i am allowed to say it like that, if not i really apologize. Other than the girl look, its more deeply about me being a bottom. Or doing things that i have never thought i would do in my entire life such as me giving oral sex and more incredibly enjoying it! This is something that now i really love to try. I know that i would not stand being with another man, but a transsexual.

I really dont know what my condition is. . This makes me a bi? gay? curious? More than an encounter i would rather emotional feelings involved. I hope someone can help me out, and hope someone can tell me what they like? hat are they expecting in a man? does really look matter? im really confused about this. Hope someone can help me out :icon_sad:

2. NickD

Well welcome to the forum Ryan! Rest assured, this is a safe community to ask questions and find answers. Now this may be a language barrier issue, but I don't think "condition" is the correct way to explain your attractions. A condition usually means an illness. Who you are is not an illness. It's just who you are.

I think the fact that you would prefer emotional feelings with a sexual partner indicates at least being bi. In the end, you are seeking something outside of labels prescribed by society, so you are at least curious about something different. But don't dislike yourself for it, it's just who you are.

Tambien, hablo un poco Espanol. Esta no muy bueno, pero suficiente para discusion. Me gusta los hommes masculinos, pero quien sabe? Estan solos mis atracciones. No puedo cambiar mis atracciones, entonces es necessario que yo acepta mi.

Please feel free to message me with questions. Good luck!

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation: