1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy peeps I'm new as well (^-^)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by The Enigmatic, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Just thought y'all would like to know. Although I did join yesterday under the user name "Forever Dead" but I found that name rather morbid. It was actually a tribute to my dearly departed Threlrogg, level 70 holy paladin, who was my world of warcraft character lol. :roflmao:
    So about me - I'm 17 going on 18 in no less than 6 months, which is the legal adult status age over here, that scares me because I'm nowhere ready to be called an adult. I live in Australia - Victoria - Bendigo which is a fairly nice town, I've never left the state let alone country. Actually I've hardly left Bendigo. :icon_sad: I'm uneasy around spiders and and deadly afraid of driving, I should have my learners as of 1 and a 1/2 years ago but and too scared to get it.
    I'm a neat freak, but oddly not when it comes to my own room or appearance.
    I'm a very boring person at the moment because my life involved nothing more than world of warcraft and as stated in my "coming out story" I become a recluse at times, but I'm working on getting some hobbies and other stuff.
    I just need anything to define myself at the moment lol. :roflmao: Oh also I rant a lot and end up saying fairly depressing things, but don't fret because I'm currently on the search for a nice rainbow to brighten up my life......which I'll then use to show all the guys I'm after them. :grin:

2. Jim1454

Welcome to EC from Jim in Toronto!

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well I'm a manifester of rainbows. :slight_smile: I will send out a request to the universe for you! In the meantime, welcome!!!

4. lodiug

Hi..welcome! Enjoy your stay which I'm sure you will!

5. Grof142007

Welcome Best Intro i have read =)

6. Astaroth

Hey, welcome to EC! I also read your coming out post/saga :icon_bigg It sounds like you'll fit in just fine here. I don't play WoW personally, but I'm sure there are some folks here that do.

7. Toastie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sorry, to bump this old thread but The Enigmatic is a dear old friend of mine and I am trying to track him down as I miss him so. <3

8. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome.

Malachite was the name of my first D&D character, I can share the love