1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joined last week..

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Willis, May 9, 2012.

1. Willis

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ..for some advice and support and was actually disappointed and really hurt with some of the replies I got but decided to stick around as there are alot of people that are at about the same place I'm at in life at the moment (Some what out of the closet // in a relationship with someone).

Anyhow name is William and I tend to forum surf like its no ones business (I'm up to 50 days online on another site I've been a part of 7 months :astonished:) so I'll probably do the same here, anyway hello!

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC, im sorry that you felt disappointed and hurt in the replies that you got, im sure everyone had the best intentions when replying to your thread, I am glad you decided to stick around and hope that you will see EC is a great place.

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heyo, welcome to EC!
    Sorry about your replies, but maybe if you try again, you'll be more satisfied with them. :slight_smile:

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

5. Noir

Welcome to EC!! (*hug*) Oh no, that won't do! Sorry about the replies you got. I've seen many people in your situation, though, you've just gotta wait for them to come out of the woodwork! Feel free to ask any of us for advice or just stop by to have a chat! You'll definitely find someone to support you here.

6. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :smilewave William. I'm glad you joined. I just went through your other posts. Well I can't speak for every one here.

There is an age difference between me and my husband too. It's 11 years, not as much as yours but still. My parents accepted him as one of their own kids, his parents accepts me too, though I can't say as much for the rest of his family.

The thing I'm trying to say is, there will always be people that are negative towards a situation, but there are also people who are positive towards a situation.

7. hml8

hey William :smilewave welcome to EC :slight_smile:
    I'm really sorry to hear that you've been hurt, do you think they meant to say things that would hurt?