1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost, but with a Sense of Direction

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by NEO LOTUS, Jun 30, 2012.

1. NEO LOTUS

Hello everyone! :smilewave I'm brand spanking new to EC! You can call me "Neo" (yes, I love the Matrix).

I have visited this site a few times in the past (as a non-member, just browsing forums), usually when I was feeling really low and desperate in my life. Over the course of this year, things have really come to a head and I'm feeling like I'm going to burst, breakdown, die inside, etc… I've finally mustered up enough courage to take the first step toward self acceptance and healing by joining this site. I'm very lost and can't help but feel shame, helplessness, and guilt about my sexuality - and it's affecting me terribly and in all aspects of my life.

I've joined this community with really nowhere else to turn, and I'm really going to try to learn from others and myself, and I hope that I will be able to help others find answers too. This is a difficult and scary journey for me, but I am already comforted by knowing that I'm not the only one in this maze. :slight_smile: I'll be posting in the support forums once I get my thoughts together, but until then I would like to thank everyone for this awesome community that they have formed - it really is a light in the darkness.

- Neo

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Welcome Neo

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heyo, welcome to EC!

4. NiCoco

Hello there! Welcome to EC!

5. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Neo, welcome. i hope we can help you find all the answers you seek. You'll find that we are a bunch of friendly people and that you came to the right place to rediscover your self. we will show you how deep the rabbit hole really goes.

6. cenedria235

Hi Neo and welcome (*hug*)

7. Aeon Magus

Hello, and welcome to EC, Neo. :slight_smile: