1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by JasmineFirebird, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, I'm Jasmine (a name I kinda want to use on this site) and Genser confused. Anyway, I'm very shy and awkward around people. I work in the military and will be getting out a year and a half. I'm planning on going to college afterward. I love listening to and searching for new music. I love to play songs and make up my own on my guitar and I want to learn to play on more stringed instruments like the violin, cello, and banjo. I want to learn to play the piano and I have layed the alto saxophone before. I learned a lot about myself in the military and now I'm searching for myself on my gender identity because I'm finally realizing and accepting that I have gender identity issues. I'm scared to talk to others IRL about it, but my mother knows to some extent. I love animals and I want to travel to places like tokyo, france, italy, canada, and the himalayas. I'm very imaginative and I'm interested in art, animation, writing, music production, and filmmaking. I also love learning about astronomy, mathematics, and engineering and figuring out how things work. I can't really connect with guys and masculinity when it comes to socializing with them about girls. I always feel offended around them. Every now and then, I would always have feelings about I should've been a girl and I have been sad a little about not being a girl. I don't really mind when I'm actually referred to as a woman sometimes, and I don't mind being called a male either. But I have a feeling that I'm supposed to be a woman. I'm still gender confused. I crossdress in private just feel like myself. I picture myself being held in someone's arms and feeling protected. I tried a few times to connect with girls in relationships, but I can't see myself as that supposed masculine male who is there for the girl all the time. I keep seeing myself as the stereotypical female role in a relationship. I like watching cartoons as well and my favorite show right now is My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic. My favorite pony is Fluttershy because she is quiet and reclusive like me in real life. I don't mind if I'm referred to as she or he. I'm considering transition and seeing a gender therapist after I get out of the military, but I hear horror stories about regretters from TV and i get scared about it. I feel a little more when I imagine myself as a girl. That is all I can say for myself for now in this introduction.

2. kayce

kayce Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC!
    Hope you find the support you need!
    Thanks for serving our country<3

3. Same here. I only have two friends in the same brigade who understand me about my issue.

Thanks for those words. It's good to not hear negative remarks every once in a while.

4. SkyDiver

Welcome to EC!!

5. Katelynn

(*hug*) Hi Jasmine! Welcome to EC!!! I know EXACTLY how you feel, since it sounds very much like my life as well in some respects! Ive been on hormone replacement therapy myself for 4 months now &, for myself, Im so much happier! If you need to talk or just have someone listen, Im here for you! :grin: Im so happy you found us all here, this really is a wonderful place to be!

6. Gallatin

Bienvenue! :smilewave

Thank you for serving our country.

7. Aeon Magus

Hello, Jasmine, and welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

8. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heyo, welcome to EC!

9. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

10. Hey everyone lol You guys are pretty friendly. :slight_smile:

11. Veneficus

Welcome to EC, darling! I am glad that you found us here and do hope we can help you as much as possible. I may not be in the same situation as you, but I am always here if you want someone to talk to. Thank you so much for serving our country and protecting our freedom. I am forever in your debt. Have a glorious day.

12. Delta

Hello! I shall call you ze, like I do with anyone who doesn't like to be called he or she, or if I just can't tell. If you want another pronoun, I am totally very cool with that, so just holler. I'm excited to have you on here, you seem really great.

13. Priler

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi and welcome

14. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.

15. This is a neat place. I don't mind being called either one, but more preferably a she. Lol

16. IrisM

(*hug*)

The road people like us walk on is long and hard, but rest assured that I and I am sure many others here will welcome you with open arms. I wish you the best and hope one day you can become the woman you dream to be.

17. Lebowski45

Welcome to EC - I hope you find this place useful! :grin:

18. 221bTardis

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! Welcome to EC c: If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here! Thank you so much for serving the country. <3