1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bouncing through all the LGBT spectrum!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by DanielTristan, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Hello everyone!

First of all - I'm very pleased to have found a good website where I hope I can find support.

I am 19 years old. At the age of 15 I came out as liking girls, thinking I was a lesbian. In my life I had thought about the possibility that I was trans more than once and more than twice. But I woke up one morning a few weeks ago and thought "Hang on. What if I'm actually male??". And now I can't think about anything else. It's weird, waking up and not knowing who you are. I'm hoping that some of you have some words of wisdom that you can share with me. Thank you.

Best wishes,
    Daniel Tristan

2. Aeon Magus

Hello, DT, and welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

3. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

Welcome to EC.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

5. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Welcome to EC! There are so many helpful people here, I know you'll find some answers to the questions you have!

6. Thanks all of you!!

7. IrisM

Welcome to EC. Know that you are among friends here, many of whom are in the same or similar situations as yourself. Remember that should you have any questions or feel in need of support there are many people here ready and willing to provide it.

Take it from someone who know, being trans is tough. I've been sure I was since the age of twelve and suspected before that. Don't wait too long, take the opportunity to talk to people, and make sure if you know this is your path that is right for you that you see a therapist. Nobody should have to live feeling trapped. I hope you find your road to happiness.
    -Iris

8. hiddenxrainbows

Hello! Welcome to EC! :grin: There's plenty of people on here that will be sure to help you with your questions on trans things. I wish I could help you more myself, but I'm only pan. XD lol

9. Carpenterguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello welcome to EC, I'm new here as well. I think that the ideology of who am I is contradictory enough in the best of times for all the lgbt community. We are a minority in the world and for me i constantly argue where do i fit in or belong, these are labels and barriers we need to break. I cannot speak on the gender dynamic I am male, masculine and like men. But that does not define who i am as person. Be true to yourself and seek inner guidance. Your heart body and sole will define you as the beautiful person regardless I'f you are a m, f, trans etc. I don't know I'f this is the Answer you are looking for but given light on Any situation as a community we need to pull together.

10. IrisM - Thank you ever so much. Yes, being trans is not an easy path. But you have to be who you are, right? :slight_smile: I would be very grateful if you could share your knowledge on this area with me!

hiddenxrainbows - Cheers! No problem, just thanks for the already given support :slight_smile:

Carpenterguy - Go team newbies! You sound like a highly logically thinking and intelligent guy. I really enjoyed reading your reply and found it very helpful. It definitely contributes to my "Answer" :wink: Thank you ever so much.

11. GayJay

hey welcome.
    think coming to terms with the fact you might be trans is a shock. It takes a while to get used to and you should first just take baby steps towards doing more male things and see how comfortable you feel. I suppose only time will tell if you really are trans.
    But hey that's just my opinion based me coming around to myself that i am really male on the inside.
    I'm open to chat if you want :slight_smile:

12. Gallatin

Bienvenue! :smilewave

13. Thanks Jeca. It definetly is a shock! A big shock actually. But hey yeah, baby steps! It's going well so far, I like every step I take. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Alex - cheers mate! :slight_smile: