1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

teeny noob ^.^

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by oblina, Jul 21, 2012.

1. oblina

Hi, I'm Carolyn ,
    I recently came out of forcing myself into a hetero relationship, only to find out my ex had cheated on me with my bestfriend. My other best friend took her side and I suddenly lost everyone in my life except for my wonderful new girlfriend that I left him for! I'm working on coming out, and my parents know I am interested in girls, they just dont understand yet that I am not interested in guys at all, which is understandable when you consider the facade I have been living under since I was young :eusa_doh:

Anyway ^.^ Im an art and japanese student, I love cycling,cooking, books and pokemon c: Feel free to message me, I would love to meet new people c:

2. Noir

Hooray for teeny people!! (!) Lol

And for Art/Japanese students! I'm just about to go into college as a Studio Art major; I'm also gonna take a Japanese class since I'm finally allowed to take a language that's not German, Spanish, or French!

Aw, sorry it was so rough trying to hide your orientation. But now it sounds like you've got an awesome girlfriend! I'm glad you can be yourself now! :icon_bigg

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

4. SunSparks

:O
    Welcome ^_^ There are a lot of great resources here at EC so if you have anything that might be bothering you or need some advice - we are here to help.

5. oblina

Thanks, I love painting and printmaking and doing street art, but my heart lies with graphic design ^.^ I know its sometimes seen as the "sell-out" art, but I love it nonetheless. And japanese is amazing, I just got back from japan, and while its a hard language to learn, i think it is the most interesting c:

6. Gallatin

Bienvenue! :smilewave

7. Aeon Magus

Hello, Carolyn, and welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

8. IrisM

Welcome to EC. Know that here, you are among friends. Remember if you find yourself with any questions or are in need of support that many people have been in similar situations and will be happy to give you advice.

I myself fondly enjoy curling up with a nice cup of tea and a good book, as well as the occasional long walk with my mp3 player. ^^

9. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.

10. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

Welcome to EC!