1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi der ^_^

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Kai1095, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Kai1095

Sup everybody!!! so in case u havnt guessed it, my awesome nickname is Kai hahaa. i guess the othr nicknames didnt really fit me too well. anyways, im new to EC. actually im really glad tht i stumbled across it one night because i really dont know where else to go. i am bi and i am proud but i still havnt come out yet (if tht makes sense). born and raised near SF, Cali, i am totally used to the whole gay/lesbian and trans scene but honestly, being bi is on a whole different level for me. i dont feel like i can trust anyone with my 'secret' cept for MAYB a few extremely close friends but i am still scared to even tell them!!! and my parents.....hah....i probably wont tell them until i no longer need their financial support cause they would cut me off in a heartbeat. things at home, on a daily basis, dont go well between me and them. its like my dad is going through MANopause and my mom has been going through menopause since i was born:bang: things have gotten harder for me every year. so i think imma keep this all between myself and my close friends for awhile. any suggestions on how to come out to my friends??? any advice would be helful :grin:

2. itsjoanna

Hello and welcome to EC, Kai! :grin:

And hey, don't worry about it. It's great that you accepted it and you want to tell your friends! It's a really big step. Well, since you are born and raised near SF, I'm assuming your friends are open-minded about it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: If you don't know how they are with LGBT people, you can go drop hints at them. If they're okay with it just tell them. Really, there's no other way than just telling them straight up, unless they ask. It's scary, but it's worth it.

Good luck!

Also, if you need anyone to talk to about your parents and such, go PM me :slight_smile:

3. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome, Kai :smilewave

4. Gallatin

Bienvenue! :smilewave

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He