1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, everyone. Nice to meet you.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Dianna Hava, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Dianna Hava

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi all,

My name is Dianna, and I'm 16 years old. Ever since I was 13 I've realized that I'm definitely attracted to women (sexually and romantically). Thing is, though, that I've had plenty of crushes on guys (although when it came to hooking up, I wasn't very enthusiastic or attracted). I'm happy to join this site, both to improve my own life and to help anyone who needs any advice.

I don't really know what my orientation is, and while labels aren't necessary, they are nice. I'd like to know who I am, really. I'd love if I could say I was bisexual, but it doesn't feel right. Thing is, neither does lesbian, and while I'm accepting of myself and other people, I don't know if I could accept being a lesbian. I've been questioning for over three years and I just need to end all the questions in my mind and become more sure of myself and who I am.

I've come out as bisexual to a couple of my closest friends, my younger sister, and my mother. My friends and my sister were all very accepting (&&&); my mom is fully supportive of gay rights but thought I'd "questioned and boxed yourself into being bisexual just because you thought a girl was pretty". :tantrum:frowning2:Bullshit.) So in addition to finding myself, I also want to find acceptance from my mom and dad, who are very important in my life.

Anyway, sorry for the verbal diarrhea. I'm glad to be here and to take advantage of this space to have a positive experience. And if you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask. :icon_bigg

<3

Dianna

2. MatthewJS

Welcome to EC Dianna. You'll find advices here.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

4. armsoutfarther

Hi! :slight_smile: I'm pretty much in the same place as you. At first I thought I was bisexual (maybe even pansexual) but I'm been kind of leaning towards women now. But I'm going to take my time to think it out and not rush.

I hope that you have a great time here!

5. WALK2222

Hey there! Welcome to EC!

6. ems

ems

Hey and welcome

7. Gallatin

Bienvenue! :smilewave