1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello~

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by HappyCat, Aug 17, 2012.

1. HappyCat

HappyCat Guest

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

I thought I'd introduce myself to you all so here I am~

I'm often known as Jay so I'll introduce myself as such, and for a while now I've been kind of questioning my orientation; I knew I wasn't a lesbian, but I also knew I wasn't straight. I was less than fully decided but more than just curious, so in a sense I was right in the middle. I realized that the most accurate term at current was bisexual, so for the time being I'm sticking with that :slight_smile:

I haven't actually told anyone yet but I'm not really scared to either, I just don't feel like it's the right time and I'm probably going to wait a while. My parents are sort of neutral. I'd prefer if they were slightly more accepting but I'm just grateful they aren't extreme homophobes as some are. My brother is a little less kind in that he calls people 'gay' and 'faggots' etc, but I don't plan on telling him anyway for a long while. In fact I don't feel like telling anyone really yet; I'm more comfortable telling people who are like me but I don't know as well.
    For now I'm quite content to hold my secret in my wooden box and simply keep it there until it is ready, so to speak.

Moving on to my more personal life here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, I'll share a little bit about myself.

I am a dedicated fencer and cellist, and I also play piano. I pain from time to time, mainly with watercolour, but I'm not as good as I'd like to be although it is only a hobby.
    Cheeseburgers are my favourite food of all time. I don't know why; I could be in love with some kind of exotic hors d'oeuvre but I do think I prefer a cheeseburger any day. That being said I am rather a 'health freak'; I get a little bit of joking made by my friends over the fact that I am always telling them about the amount of artificial flavouring and sweetener in their food, but I think it is better to have food that may not be as tasteful but is much more healthy.

I love psychology and when I am older I would love to go to university to become a Psychologist because it has been my ideal job since I was about 10 or 11 years old.
    I'd love attending university in Germany since I hear some of the schools there are of a very high standard, and I just love Germany as a whole. I've only been learning German for about 2 years so I have a long way to go in improving but I'll keep studying and do my best :slight_smile:

I think I've rambled on a little bit and I don't want to bore anyone to the point where they don't want to continue reading, so I think for everyone's sake I'll end this here.

If you've read this far I thank you, and it's nice to meet all of you regardless :slight_smile:

Love,
    Jay

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

3. HappyCat

HappyCat Guest