1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello (little about myself)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by frogger, Sep 9, 2012.

1. frogger

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello, I just joined today. I don't really like chat or forums and this is the first one I've been on. But I'll probably like this one cuz I have someone to get advise from.
    Little about myself. I'm a 19 soon to be 20 year old girl who has been dating my best friend (girl) for last year. We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary this weekend. I'm excited :slight_smile: We've been through a lot of struggles with denial and scared to accept the fact that we were in love. We have been friends for over 4 years now I believe. Only 2 people know about us, that would be our best friend (girl) and her boyfriend, both of which are very supportive of us. They weren't surprised at all and kinda guessed we were together. It feels great to have them know and for them to not think any differently, it made us both feel like this was ok, that we could do this.
    I'm Catholic and my parents and sister are very religious people, so I was raised believing that to love someone of the same sex was very wrong. Its been a struggle for me to get where I am today. Although I'm still terrified of telling the rest of the world especially my family, I'm very happy and proud that I'm deeply in love with my best friend who is of same sex. If only we didn't have to stay in hiding all the time.

2. Schabanak

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He