1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When life gives you lemons, make lemon meringue pie, right? In other words: hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by SundayGirl, Sep 30, 2012.

1. SundayGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I guess I am quite shy about making an intro, but you all seem like warm and lovely people, so I really have nothing to fear. :slight_smile:

I am just a girl who is at a point of confliction right now in figuring out her orientation. Same old story - I fell in love with my best friend who just *happened* to be another girl and now I feel like my life has been shaken up like a jigsaw puzzle. And if I am really honest, I am dealing with some shame and denial about this experience. I'm just hoping to participate a little bit and maybe meet some like-minded people who can help me to accept this side of myself.

Okay, enough rambling! Take care and have a wonderful day, whoever happens to be reading this. (*hug*)

2. O_Negative

Re: When life gives you lemons, make lemon meringue pie, right? In other words: hello

I like "when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder how you made apple juice out of lemons" and "when life gives you melons, you know you've got dyslexia." XD

Welcome to EC! I am having a similar issue. Massive crush on a best (female) friend and I am female-assigned and she is straight. Such a bummer...but...life moves on. I do hope things get better for you and if you ever need anyone throw me a wall post!

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: When life gives you lemons, make lemon meringue pie, right? In other words: hello

Hello and Welcome!!

4. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Haha, welcome! (*hug*) Hope you enjoy EC and that you can discover yourself. I know theres just about a zillion amazing people on here who've helped me somehow, and they can help you, too.:slight_smile: Really. Everyone's quite queer, and nice, and talkative, haha.:wink:

5. Butterthecat23

Aw!

Congrats on reaching out! And welcome! We don't bite I promise! :grin: Make yourself at home and feel free to talk to me or anyone I guess. Don't worry, I'm shy too. (*hug*) Have a wonderful.... time! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (I have no idea what your timezone is and it's night here, so... :slight_smile:

6. AlexisAnne

Welcome. Everybody here has been pretty wonderful so far. Hope you enjoy your time here!

7. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Hey welcome to EC.

8. rg93

Welcome to EC! We have made lemon meringue pie! :wink:

9. Haley M

Haley M Guest

Welcome! This place will definitely help! :slight_smile:

10. Schabanak

Welcome :grin:

11. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Welcome to the beautiful and wonderful EC :wink:

12. SundayGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Thanks everyone! I feel the love already. (&&&) Have a piece of pie before you go. :slight_smile:

13. PinkTractor

Hi and welcome,

There are a lot of great people here. It helps so much just to be able to sit down and write about how you feel and what you're thinking, without having to filter every word for appropriate content. I think this site can give a person a great space to explore their feelings in a safe environment. Keep writing!

14. Mad1022

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people

I think the proper saying is "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" Lol. Anyway, welcome!! <3

15. ems

ems

Welcome to EC and the same thing happened to me , I fell for my best friend too .

16. Valarie

Valarie Guest

hi and i love lemon meringue pie, favorite dessert

I also fell for my best friend, though he doesn't know yet and provably tell him soon about me being trans not my feelings for him, I think that would just be awkward now (hate awkward xs)

and yes ramble all you want here its great, you get lemons and you can do whatever you want with them, yes even make them into rainbows

17. Pexetta

When life gives you lemons, pelt them back at life screaming hysterically 'I'm fed up with your damn lemons!'