1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally I had to stop wandering and introduce myself.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Cassandra, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'll try this to be just a quick introduction, so you don't get bored.

Hello, I'm Cassandra. I wasn't sure what to put on the gender status (my sex is male) because I wanted "Transgender MtF", but thought it would be a little inappropiate at this stage in my transition. So I just decided for crossdresser, because that's what I'm right now.

Long story short, since I was 6 years old I started to use my mother and sister's clothes. Don't remember exactly the first time, but I do remember I did it out of curiosity. And I liked it, a LOT. Soon I understood that wasn't normal that a boy dressed as a girl, so I started to hide it. Soon after that, I started to reject that part of me, but couldn't stop it, so I was in a kind of "guilty murderer" state, doing it and reproching me after, sometimes hard enough to hurt me. I tried by all means I could to take away my thoughts, but in the end I knew I wanted to dress as a girl, I wanted to be a woman.

I tried to explain myself the reason, but never found one that actually convinced me. An thus, I was confused.

A couple months ago, something happened (too long to explain it right now) and I was forced to admit that I wasn't entirely straight. I found I'm bisexual, and (amazingly) I didn't have trouble accepting that. I don't go out there bragging about it, but if someone asks me directly, I would answer without hesitation.

But that, took me to the gender matter. And also, I had to face my situation. Finally, after 19 years, I accepted that I like to use women's clothes; that I want to act like a woman; that I want to be perceived as a woman; that I want to BE a woman. Still don't know why, but I don't care the reason anymore, now that I accepted what I am and want.

A couple weeks ago I moved from my parents house, so I could do this more often. And since I started to do that, my friends and family have been perceiving me more happy.

I'm really thankful with a couple friends, whom I talked around a month ago about this and accepted me, even embraced me, and gave me all their support. I chose them well, for I knew they will understand me.

I haven't sorted all issues, like if I want to go all the way to transexuality or not. And that's why I'm here, to share experiences, and see, what I really want to do. For now, crossdressing is just fine, but I know I'm incomplete, and that this state will not be enough for too long.

Thanks to anyone who read this to the last word (and it was the briefing :lol:slight_smile:.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

3. Hello! It's nice to meet you! Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

#3 mustachedwaffle, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  4. AlexisAnne