1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by bubblyhappy, Oct 2, 2012.

1. bubblyhappy

bubblyhappy Guest

Hi. My name is bubbly happy. I can't really tell my real name here since I'm totally new.
    I'm a late bloomer. I came out to my family in Aug 2009 and the coming out process lasted about a year across my entire family and relatives. I was lucky enough to be accepted with open arms by everyone in my family.

My coming out to former friends was less than lucky and many of them, both genders did not accept me due to religious or traditional beliefs. I had a fag hag friend and found out that she used me for her dating schemes. So up to this point, I have so-called rebooted my entire friendships. Many of the guy friends I had quickly abandoned me because I was gay. I live in NYC and I always visit the LGBT center trying to meet new people and starting my new gay life. I had one boyfriend before, he was totally my first love, but we broke up due to age difference issues.

So I'm feeling happy, bubbly happy now since I started smiling again because my former friends who were traitors are no longer in my life story. I'm no longer friends with them because they do not like me for who I'am.

I hope I can also meet very nice people here in many diverse orientations, genders, and other qualities and share each others stories. We're all LGBT here looking for support and friendship. I'm glad I found this site.

You have a super awesome day,

Bubbly Happy :wink:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun: