1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey ya'll, it's been awhile...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by stuwee, Oct 8, 2012.

1. stuwee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't believe March 8th was my last visit here, my life spun a bit out there, beyond my grasp, I'm sure some of you can relate.

I turned the half century mark, Yep I'm old :eusa_danc , I never thought in a million years I'd live soooo freakin' long, the universe must have a plan for me, so I'll catch ya'll up on what's happened. I haven't had a relationship with another man in 10 years, I said never again so many times it's not funny. Then Bam! My head didn't just turn, it spun around.

Uber hot, square jawed movie star looks, a butt you could serve drinks on a tray off of, a few years younger than me....eewww, old men sex...TMI, my eyes, my eyes :grin:, sorry, he also has my best interests in mind, motivates me to reach higher and I push him as well, that proves you're never too young to learn and teach!!

Then I found a puppy, or she found us, beautiful animal, a black golden retriever mix, so it's a family now (!)(&&&)(!)

We're thinking of movin' up NW in the US, from AZ to OR, btw... he's a Sagitarious and I'm a Leo, almost perfect match, the only way to fight fire is with more fire :lol:

I've missed you folks, and will be back on more soon, be safe, have fun, enjoy the world, it's here for a reason...

stu, still in cowboy mood :slight_smile:

2. AlexisAnne

Congratulations on everything. I wasn't around here the last time you were on EC posting, but it sounds like things are going really well for you. It's nice to meet you and I hope that fortune continues to favor you! :slight_smile:

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome Back!! I'm glad to hear that things are going well!

4. japhy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sounds great! Welcome back! Look forward to hearing more about your turn around and, by the way, he sounds hot. :slight_smile:

5. Pyrotactick

Hi person I don't know....but glad to have met your right now! :grin: Make yourself re-at home

6. stuwee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thankee ya'll :smilewave, It's a most be-U-T-ful time of year down in the desert SW, we took the puppy for a long hike today, upper 80's F, 0 humidity, he's going to meet my Mom Wednesday, you're never too old to be nervous about the 'significant other' meeting your Mother...:help:

I'm sure they'll get along just fine, maybe I should bring the dog to break the ice??

7. wc1

wc1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad to hear things are going well for you!

8. HatterMad

congrats and welcome back...Nice to meet you