1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to start a relativistic sexuality thread in here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Reptillian, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Reptillian

I'm here to bring up potential issues with regards of definition of sexualities and why one should just accept another's anecdotal interpretation in spite of it's not being the dominant rhetotics. The way that I see it, if you feel you are that sexuality, then you are in spite of whether the majority will see it that way or not, so I don't want to be accused of erasing sexuality because some certainly despite the idea of their definition and interpretation is less meaningful and their feelings on the matter. Again, if you feel you are that sexuality, then you are no matter what should be considered the right definition because the only one who can truly define what you are is you. So where can I start a debate about this and I"ll bring up citations with mentionings of over 50 years of researches on the difficulties of defining sexualities.

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

From how serious it seems you are about this topic, I'd say LGBT News, Rights, Issues and Equality sections would be a good place to start such a thread.