1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regenesis…

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Kairez, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Kairez

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven't been in an online community in quite some time… I've been dealing with some issues, but now, I think it's best that I wade back out into the online world. One step at a time.

I'm a newcomer to these parts. I usually answer to the name Kairez Lightkeeper… Kai is also acceptable. :wink: I'm a twenty-five-year-old gay guy living in the depths of Indiana, U.S.A., and trying to make the most of it. My interests gravitate towards the nerd/geek end of things… I was practically raised by Star Trek and Star Wars and easily fell into video games when I got older as well as an anime here or there. I'll probably give a full listing at some later time; I'm in a bit of a rush for time at the moment…

It's pretty hard for me to find people to even hold up a conversation with, let alone a boyfriend to settle down with. It's quite lonely around this little town I'm holed up in, so I'm hoping stepping back into the online world might help alleviate that.

I'll be looking around here in the interim. It seems quite nice here. :slight_smile:

2. Jared

Hey, welcome to EC. :slight_smile: I'm a big Star Wars and video game fan myself :slight_smile: I agree that little towns suck, I grew up on a farm outside of one and it wasn't fun. Feel free to send me a message if you ever want to talk.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

4. Kairez

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for the welcome. :slight_smile:

And thanks for the offer, Cornella. I'll keep it in mind. Though there's plenty of farmland around, I can't say I've lived on one. This town — it's not too small, but it's not big, either. It's just... someplace, up and to the left of the middle of nowhere.

5. AlexisAnne

Welcome. Love Star Trek, Star Wars, Anime, and videogames. Total nerd here as well :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoy yourself here :slight_smile:

6. Schabanak