1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey=)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by lovgurl23, Nov 1, 2012.

1. lovgurl23

lovgurl23 Guest

Maybe I should of started here!! i just join today and i cant get off its disgusting how long i have been on the computer but i like it=)

My name is danielle and i am unsure of my sexuality=) sort of but thats ok! i have only had one girlfriend couple boyfriends and have been single for a while. i have like a lot of girls but never acted upon it because i am terrified of admitting i am a lesbian but on here i am not as scared to admit i have liked girls it feels really good actually ... i started feeling this way at the sweet age of 15 only a few souls know i have had crushes on girls and i never talk about it... i am adopted into a very Conservative church going bible thumping family which doesn't help at all i have!! but i am glad i have a starting point here at EC=) my new favorite site:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:smilewave:smilewave

2. Kat kanu

hi there danielle well from what i see we have a lot in common with the church thing any way welcome to EC hope you have fun and make lots of new friends :slight_smile:

3. lovgurl23

lovgurl23 Guest

thank you=)

4. FunnyMonkey

Hello Danielle, welcome to EC I think you will like it here everyone is so so nice here!
    I also grew up going to church lucky it was very liberal with one lesbian couple in it so I didn't have any problems there with most of the people, except the youth group leader was homophobic anti gay person. but I don't go anymore.

5. AlexisAnne

Nice to meet you :slight_smile: EC is a wonderful site and I hope you feel welcome here.

6. lovgurl23

lovgurl23 Guest

(&&&)thanks love the welcome feeling you get here and all of you are so nice i cant wait for this exciting experiences and growth i hope to get from understanding people!

7. Katelynn

Hi Danielle! Welcome to EC!!! (!) (!) (!) Im happy you are finding it to be so awesome!!! :grin:

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!