1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by chelshy, Nov 6, 2012.

1. chelshy

Erm Hi.. guess thats how I should start this off l ol. Im new obviously and kind of..nervous? Not sure if thats how to explain it. I am attracted to guys have been im 21 andd never dated anyone. Anyway since i was 18 or 19 my sister in law has teased my in jest to. My cousin haveing a all girl member of our familey intervention because she though i was a lesbian. Iv denied it but i... I have always thought some girls were atractive just ignored it because of how socity sees that. Recently though I have realized I am acttually attraced to women not the oh shes pretty if i were a man kind of thinking. Anyway im just trying to figure out myself so i came here for advice on finding me. Am I a lesbian straight bi what. I hope i can find me and we can be friends. Not sure what eles to say so ill stop rambling now

2. AlexisAnne

Welcome to EC. Sexuality can be extremely confusing. Hopefully spending some time here and talking to others will help. :slight_smile:

3. FunnyMonkey

Hello, welcome to EC.

4. rainbowbear

rainbowbear Guest

Hi dear, welcome to EC! ^_^

5. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Welcome to the EC, (*hug*) this is a really great place to help with your path to discovering who you are. :slight_smile: It's really safe too (*hug*)

6. chelshy

I am glad I am welcome here. I am.. have been scared to admit even thinking this is a possibility. Here though I can figure it out.

7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

8. starmarie

starmarie Guest

Hi and welcome! I'm new too, and your story sounds very similar to mine. It's good to know that you're not the only one feeling this way...a reason why EC is so great. :slight_smile:

9. Welcome. I'm kinda going through the same thing as you. I'm here for you if you need me. (*hug*)

10. chelshy

thanks like I said this is all new for me I was watching private practice hey show I've watched before it has Kate Walsh in it .anyway it as like wow she is hot then i thought of what i wanted to do. Erm i just kinda realized i was attracketed to her . If that,makes any sence

11. KenzieLPark

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Welcome ^-^

12. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.