1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello There :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by mickie newton, Nov 12, 2012.

1. mickie newton

Crikey I came in here last night and missed this thread completely :lol: not sure how as this isn't my first forum!

I am so glad I accidentally found this place via a google search. I’m part of a few places on Facebook. But you can’t really chat and share properly there.

So as you can see my name is Mickie. My name is Michelle, but I have used Mickie, or as it used to be Micky (reminded me too much of the Mouse :icon_wink ), since I was a kid. Nothing to do with being gay, just I liked the name Mickie :slight_smile:

I love sci fi (Torchwood and Doctor Who being at the top of faves list :thumbsup: ), anime and manga. I also do photography (did something VERY different this weekend. I did a photo shoot for a dominatrix :eek::roflmao: )…I was going to write something about coming out, but I did remember a forum for this so will post there! And though this may seem very out there, I am also a big fan of John Barrowman...If I met him I would say Thank you John for opening my closet and coxing me out with a smile :grin:

So hi there :smilewave

2. Gen

Gen

Hello and Welcome. (^_^)^

3. LightningRider

Hi there and welcome!

I love your out status "Out Status: I'm So Out & Gay They Can See It In Australia!"

Hope you like it here on EC :slight_smile:

4. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Welcome to the completely spacious EC :smilewave

I LOVE anime, and have not watched Dr.Who in like forever, BUT I loved watching it when I did. (*hug*)

5. nwonderlad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heya, welcome to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Lighthouse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Mickie! I travel lots for my job and was recently in Mildenhall...got to do some of touristy stuff like the Tower of London (in the rain )

7. mickie newton

Hi All

And thanks for the lovely welcome. Lightening - Glad you like my out status...wanted something a little different than just out to everyone or what ever it say'd :lol: Lighthouse Hope you enjoyed London. Don't live that close myself and it's been a whilse since I last visited there. Keep saying I'll go down with my sister and (London born) brother-in-law. MichaelD - you need to try and see Doctor Who, it's been totally amazing. When did you last see it? Gen & nwonderlad Thank you for the lovely welcome :slight_smile:

8. Ticklish Fish

9. mickie newton

Hi :smilewave

10. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

I believe I may have seen the first 5 or 6 episodes of the first NEW Dr.Who. The last one was where the doctor and his associate saved the universe. I think it had something to do with the last of the daleks?

11. AlexisAnne

Welcome Mickey :slight_smile: I love Doctor Who, Torchwood and John Barrowman. It's good to have you here.

12. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!