1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by sh00pa, Nov 20, 2012.

1. sh00pa

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My name is Jessi, I am a 20 year old lesbian. I think I am a mix of femme and just a little tom boyish it depends on the day haha. I am a full time student and I hope to become a MSW (Masters of Social Work) and to take my license exam to become a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). I'd like to move to areas in Los Angeles where I used to party at or Seattle to work with gay couples and group therapy. I am mostly out to everyone but I still feel tension from others because of me being out, so sometimes it gets lonely here. I have dated a lot of girls but none in my area because where I live it is a bit conservative. Hm, well I like to kick box and muay thai, work out, read psych books and work. I love badminton too!

Well I look forward to this community, and I have been searching for a good one so I think it will be an awesome experience :slight_smile: :smilewave

2. Ticklish Fish

3. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Welcome to the AWESOMENESS that is the EC (!)

You'll LOVE it here (*hug*)

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

5. AlexisAnne

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

6. santaberry

Welcome! I work with social workers on a daily basis! I'd love to hear about your classes and what not. I did 3 and a half years of college but kept changing my major every semester and finally just took a break so I could work full time and worry about my grandmother. But now I'm thinking about going back and picking up on the sociology track where I left off since I'm working in that field now. I work at a crisis unit for children. Hit me up sometime :slight_smile:

7. Lucy56

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian