1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by kittykats, Nov 20, 2012.

1. kittykats

kittykats Guest

soo hi there
    I dont really know how all of this works but i'll try to figure it out :slight_smile:

is this a place where i have to check up on a lot and make friends? because i'm really busy most of the times and don't have enough time for all of that... i just wanted to be here just in case i had any questions about anything, but now i see that you guys are really nice and friendly and talk a LOT!! (&&&)
    so i hope that people don't mind me not being here enough to check up on things cuz i've never really cared for social networking sites or stuff... i prefer to hang out in person :icon_bigg
    so i think i've said enough...
    BYE!! :smilewave

2. Ticklish Fish

Hello hello!

As with most friendships, both sides need to spend time and continuously check up with each other, lol.

3. kittykats

kittykats Guest

yeah... that makes sense, lol. But i honestly am HORRIBLE with online friendship communications :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But i'll try i guess :slight_smile:

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

5. santaberry

Welcome! Don't worry, I love social networking and I just take spells where I abandon them. No intention to. It just happens.

6. AlexisAnne

Welcome. Spend whatever amount of time works for you here :slight_smile: we'll be around.