1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Skyline, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Skyline

Hi everyone! I am a once-thought regular male that is currently exploring aspects of his feminine side. I have always had these certain feminine qualities and I am slowly realizing more of them. Noticing for the first time these facts about myself has helped me greatly so far, and I want to keep exploring the truth behind who I am!

I think I qualify as a male lesbian because I've never had any interest in regular male activities and I've always found it easier to talk to and connect with females. I also like to appear female and be treated as female. I am not homosexual, and I know this because I spend all my time thinking about women and trying to find a date with one. I actually considered if I might be bisexual, but I honestly don't have any interest in guys. That is why I researched the term male lesbian and I am using that for now. I like how this post on Urban Dictionary describes it:

A man who Absolutely LOVES and Desires Women. But on the contrast does not relate to Men. As a teen he may have been very shy and could have also been view as gay because of his feminine characteristics. He is very interested in his own appearance ie: grooming, hair ,designer cloths ,etc. He does not like to watch the football Game. He would rather be talking or flirting with an attractive female. HE is not sure he wants to be a woman, but knows what he would do if he was one ,first his personality and interests would be the same, and second he could lighten up and be himself , third he would be a lesbian. He has a strong desire to please women, particularly the ones he is most emotionally attracted to.​

I am new to the term male lesbian, so if anyone thinks this term doesn't actually fit me, let me know!

Currently, I like to cross dress in private, and I want to do it in public. I have grown out my hair to about mid-back and I love it. I keep a clean shave on my face and arm-pits, and I've been seriously considering shaving my legs. I've never liked makeup or piercings, even on other women, so that isn't something I like to do. I just brush my hair and put on a dress or other girl clothing. Thankfully, my sizes are actually very feminine, so most regular female clothing fits me.

When I play online video games (MMORPGs) my avatar is always female, and on most websites I don't reveal my gender and I let people assume I am female. I'm okay with being a guy around people I know well, but when I meet people, I always hate it when they assume that I am like a typical guy. I don't like being associated with them. It just doesn't reflect who I am closely enough!

-

That concludes my general introduction! I just came here so I could connect to more people in similar situations, since I have no other outlet right now besides a select few close friends.
    I seriously look forward to what I might learn here and who I might meet. Talk to you all in the forums!! ^_^

2. AlexisAnne

Welcome to EC :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy it here.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

4. Skyline

Thanks for the welcome guys! ^_^

5. DoriaN

hey hello hi!

6. spiderweb

spiderweb Guest

Welcome to the forums!

7. Isabelle

Hi welcome to empty closets

8. Skyline

Thank you, thank you. You're all quite friendly. I think I'll like it here. ^_^