1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Adhoc, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Adhoc

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello, my name is Adhoc. There's a meaning behind the name I'll keep from sharing right now to keep this intro short.

As an underclassmen in high school, I've become more aware of my own attractions, even if less sexual, and I realize from my past that I've always been, as its been all too overstated, "different".

This is my first forum of this nature (about sexuality), so I hope it will be a good experience. I'm trying to decide whether or not to fully 'come out', so this probably comes at a good time.

I remember the fairly negative reactions of those around me to my difference in gender identity (I really do not feel disorder is appropriate) as a child, which was perceived correctly at the time as a 'phase'. I certaintly know that any admission of homosexuality will be anything but.

Well, thank you for allowing me to be here. I've read through the site and I think this will certainly be a good place to stay.

2. TheFirstStep

Well Adhoc, you have found the right place to discover who you are, and quite possibly one of the best places to find support for all that you are going through while you travel down this sometimes scary and confusing road.

I too came here to EC for guidance and support, and I have found that the advice,knowledge,and support of others on this site have helped me tramendously to discover who I am and help me begin to accept who I truly am.

I offer you a wholehearted welcome, and I wish you the best of luck on your path to self discovery and acceptance.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

4. Ticklish Fish

Hello, ad hoc!
    I took Latin some years ago and I immediately googled the phrase lol.
    But welcome here, take a look

5. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Welcome to the glorious place that is the EC :wink:

You'll find tons of great information and wonderful caring people to whom you can name friends (*hug*)

6. welcome we are a nice bunch (*hug*)

7. Adhoc

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you all! :slight_smile:

8. AlexisAnne

Welcome to EC :slight_smile: