1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

congrats to myself.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by flyinhernikes, Nov 26, 2012.

1. long story short. i was meant to go away last night for a few days but i couldnt as trains were delayed/not running cuz of the floods so i was feeling poop having to stay home.

i didnt go, but idk.... it must of been a sign haha. this morning i got a phonecall asking to arrange an interview for college i applied to a few months back (if i was away i wouldnt of been able to take the call to arrange it so..) one good thing came out of one bad thing :grin:

iv been out of education since i quit school at 16 then got my job at 18 so. ya. no one in my family really has any faith in me to do anything so i plod by by myself. ive been trying and trying and finally someone wants to interview me. congrats too me. sorry i just had to tell someone! please cross your toes so that i get in, thankyou :grin:

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hope that your interview goes well! Good luck!

3. Juggalo

That is awesome, congratulations!

4. AlexisAnne

Congrats and best of luck to you :slight_smile:

5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Congrats to you indeed!!! Best of luck and let us know how it goes! :slight_smile: