1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by tulman, Nov 30, 2012.

1. tulman

I'd like to introduce myself. Call me "tulman". From what I see by panning the member profiles here I'm old enough to be the grandfather of most of you. Been married to the first and last wife for more years than most of you have been alive. She hasn't needed sex for many years and I don't push it.
    My first sexual experiences were with other guys in Jr. High. As I got older there was also sex with girls and eventually marriage. I also continued to enjoy sex with guys whenever the opportunity arose. I consider myself a life long bisexual and never felt any guilt about it. I never got caught up in putting myself in a box of some sort with a label on it. I am what I am, I just go with it and am comfortable with whatever I am. I'm not wasting my time searching for acceptance, who cares?
    The one big change I've experienced as I get older is my increased preference for male companionship both sexually and emotionally. I find it more difficult to relate to women, they're wired differently and I'm just no longer interested in the same things they are. I enjoy looking at an attractive woman but it ends there. The thought of sex with them does absolutely nothing for me anymore. And while I've always craved men for sex now I'd welcome an emotional relationship with a male companion as well. For years my sexual fantasies have been exclusively about men. Now I also dream of a guy I could relate to on an intellectual level, hang with, hold in my arms and really care for. The kind of emotional involvement I used to have with my wife.
    I'd never leave my wife, she's done nothing to deserve that and I still love her, just in a different way than when we were younger. Beside it would devastate the grand kids.
    So, am I gay? If not, damn close to it. Once again I don't really care, I am what I am. I'll read this site and see what makes others tick. It'll be interesting.

#1 tulman, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
  2. AlexisAnne

Welcome to EC Tulman. I hope you enjoy your time with us here :slight_smile:

3. Ticklish Fish

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

5. PinkTractor

Hello and welcome! It sounds as though you may have some very interesting insights to offer. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

6. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Hey Tulman, :smilewave

Welcome to the EC (*hug*)

It's really a fantastic place to hang and chat up with a few people :grin: