1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ugh.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by madworld, Dec 2, 2012.

1. madworld

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am 21 years old. I don't like the stupid label bisexual. I am attracted to more men, but i do still like some women. But i don't believe that gender should prevent love for any reason. Although the more i go through life the less I believe that love exists, even more so in the gay community. I don't view this thought as negative, it's just realistic. Not as though I had a gay community to observe. I'm the only person i know who isn't straight and is out.

But the reason i signed up for this is to just be able to talk to people who are in my situation. everyone around me is straight and idk how to deal with that. eh, we'll see what happens.

I'm excited to look around i guess :slight_smile:

2. 341

341 Guest

You say everyone around you is straight, I'm sure you have a few friends in the closet. :wink:

I'm going to assume you're looking for that 'Mr. Right', from the 'everyone around me is straight' talk. I don't really know what answer you're looking for here, at the end of the day love is not something which either does or does not exist.
    Love is not even something you find or something that finds you, love is simply something you give and receive. Try giving a little love and see what happens. :slight_smile:

3. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Welcome to the EC :smilewave (*hug*)

You're right this is a great place to talk to others who are questioning as well :icon_bigg

4. Isabelle

Hi welcome to empty closets

5. Ticklish Fish

6. AlexisAnne

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

7. tulman

You say you doubt love exists. You're still a kid as far as I'm concerned. You're only 21 and haven't had a chance to experience life yet. Give it a chance. How many peeps on here have parents and grand parents that have been together for decades and will be lost when the first one goes? I know a gay couple in their 60s who have been together for over 30 years. They love each other as much as any two people can. After you complete a few trips around the block I hope you find that someone. Love exists and it's great! Hang in there.:icon_wink