1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ello Ello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by IamKat, Dec 3, 2012.

1. IamKat

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So Hi. I'm questioning some things about myself..needed someone to chat with..went to google and it brought me here.

So about myself..I am on the confused yet curious side as I have not been with a girl all the way..don't even know how to meet another girl..don't even know what I'm feeling and I am just in a mass confusion right now:eusa_doh:...don't have anyone to talk about this stuff..

anyways so on again...a little about myself. I like to read..lately it's been on finding enlightenment, meditating, positive change etc.
    I love to watch a good movie, into pretty much every genre of movies, some favorite's are 'Wuthering Heights', '28 Weeks Later', 'Undiscovered'..and 'Hotel Transylvania' (yes I am 23 and still very much into animated/cartoon/anime)
    I looove the band Metric, Emily Haines voice is amazing! and so soothing.
    hm..not sure what else to ramble on about myself..

Anyways would love a chat! came here to look for friends, someone to chat with, maybe answers I really don't know..I found the site and thought omg I may get to tell someone about how I'm feeling after all, and maybe get some advice

IamKat.

2. AlexisAnne

Welcome. Not overly familiar with Metric but I believe they sing, Help I'm Alive, and I love that song. Hope you enjoy it here. :slight_smile:

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!