1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bonjour

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by skylan, Dec 4, 2012.

1. skylan

skylan Guest

Hi everyone, I'm Sky. I'm biologically female (possibly genderqueer, but I've had a bad experience throwing terms/labels around, so I'm still thinking about that). I'm almost totally romantically and sexually attracted to females, but confused because of some aesthetic attraction to males. I can say "that guy is hot" and mean it, but I don't find male parts to be sexually attractive, and would feel uncomfortable in a romantic relationship with one. It's mostly loving the male form and men's style, I think, which is why I don't really consider myself bisexual. So I guess I'm a lesbian, but that's also a tentative title. Ha ha!

Anyway. I'm 17 and still closeted about everything. While my family is "mostly" accepting of homosexuals and transgender people, my dad doesn't believe in gay marriage and both parents aren't fond of those who don't fit the traditional gender binary. In comparison to the females in my family I'm rather masculine, though I consider myself to be more in-between. I'd love to dress more butch-like but my mom really hates that idea.

Once I totally figure out my sexuality (or as best I can) I'd like to come out, since I've been noticing that for the first time in my life I'm actually crushing on girls (in the past I haven't ever had a crush on anybody) and find myself wanting a relationship more and more. I kind of want to be out before anything like that happens, but we'll see. I'm trying not to rush myself.

2. Ticklish Fish

3. Rainbow Music

Well, welcome to EC.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

5. AlexisAnne