1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

urmmm... Hello?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by aUniqueUserName, Dec 10, 2012.

1. aUniqueUserName

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am new here..and here's something about me..

I am a guy, i am from a country which is modernizing fast but still holds much of the conservative beliefs.. i live in a religious neighborhood and dont have any friends around where i live. i dont think i am effeminate so there is no question of being bullied in that context.. but when i was a kid i didn't play any sports or i wasn't even interested in any of the stuffs most of the straight guys liked to do...and that's the reason i could never relate to them... which in turn resulted in them bullying and teasing me.. all through the school i ended up being alone not having any single person to talk to...

after i finished school i got into a college which is far from where i live, and thus nobody knew my past. and i made some friends. still very few. i have two or three close friednds. two guys and a girl. but none of them know about my sexual orientation..

2. Mhin

Hey! Cheer-up and smile always! :slight_smile:

3. aUniqueUserName

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning

Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome!!

5. Gallatin

6. Welcome!! :thewave:

7. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

You have a very unique user name @auniqueusername and welcome :slight_smile:

8. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
  9. aUniqueUserName

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you everyone...

@williamM... haha yea...

10. dudedette

Hello,
    LOL I had the same problem with dude friends since I didn't play much sports.
    I hung around a lot of girls so the dudes thought I was a "Lady's man" so they didn't pick on me much. ^_^

11. aUniqueUserName

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yea it also happened with me to a certain extent... In college people still think i am not around guys because i am to "Busy" with girls, though the truth is i am with girls only as a friend and not anything else.. its not like i dont like to be friends with straight dudes but most of the time their talks just doesn't interest me at all.. and second reason is that i feel if i become to close to guys they might eventually find out who i actually am.. and i certainly dont want that to happen... EVER.. i remember one time i gathered courage and told a friend that i am most probably a bisexual... and all he was like "why the hell you are messing around with me?" and then he left... he still doesn't believe i was speaking the truth....

on a related note. i sometimes feel glad being on kinsey scale 5 and still having body language almost like a straight guy... we had this guy at shcool who was effeminate gay and he was bullied a lot.. i always stood by him when he needed me.... but never had courage to tell him that he is not the only one with alternate sexuality in school....