1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sthpid nook

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by TheQuietTreader, Dec 31, 2012.

1. TheQuietTreader

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I fuckinng hate my Nook I just poured my heart and soul into a thread and now it wouldnt let me post it! I know im raging idc! Sorry, but I just spent 3 hours of my beauty sleep trying to write this, with good grammar and all! This is the only devide which mynoverprotective parents don't fucking overprotect with their stupid norton safeweb and stuff like that. And the pcsninnthe front room so I would have to on google incognito anyways, when my parents aren' home for at least two fucking hours. I'm sorry, I'm jot usually like this, but why the hell Nook!

2. FunnyMonkey

Hello Welcome to EC

3. Can you at least keep the text you've written and re-type it on a computer later?

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC! I hate it when I lose everything that I type. It gets really annoying...

5. TheQuietTreader

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yay, I found some free time, sorry for what happened! I should've just waited until I had time (like now) and tried to repost it. @phospholipase I can't copy and paste text on a Nook, because it is touchscreen. What happened is it said "You need to refresh the page" (and then it said why, but I can't remember). Then I refreshed the page and all that work was gone. It has happened before on Yahoo Answers on an equally detailed post. So it happening again made me really mad. And then of course, when I try to post the raging thread it works! Just my luck!
    Anyways, I plan on redoing my introduction thread (unless you can only post one introduction per user, in that case I will just post it in the general thread?). I might not have time to do it today :/. I don't think until my parents get off vacation will I have time... And I'm still not sure when the next time I will be able to post after that. So yeah, I apologize for the sthpid Nook thread XD. Thank you all for still being supportive though! I really like this community and I hope I can find a way to stay connected to it!