1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Nixie, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Nixie

Hello,
    I'm new here so I decided to say hello and introduce myself. I'm a 16 year old girl who loves Carl Sagan, Lord of the Rings, and all things steampunk. I'm not really sure about my sexuality, I'm not straight but other than that unsure. This looks like a fantastic site and I am so happy to have been introduced to it by a friend!

Hope you all are having a lovely morning,
    Nixie

2. Given To Fly

Good evening :wink:

:welcome: to EC!

3. CharmanderGato

Alabama (a very closed-minded, bigoted town)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hope your morning is lovely. I'm C.G.. I've been here a while and I'm not really an active member due to my father liking to creep up behind me and mainly him being homophobic, but I thought I'd take the time to get on today and whadaya know? I found your thread:slight_smile: I also like lord of the rings and steampunk. I'm into anime and drawing and stuff like that too. So what exactly do you mean by "you know you're not straight, but other than that ur unsure?" I went through something similar due to denial and stuff but different... But then again, my sexuality is quite different from ... I'm FtoM if you know what that is... So I was really... Confused. But due to that, I can help you reason through problems if you have them ^u^ good luck and welcome to the best forum ive ever been a member of!!!!

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

5. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Hello and welcome. I would say good morning but it seems more like good afternoon where i am haha

6. starmarie

starmarie Guest

Hi and welcome to EC!
    I'm also a Lord of the Rings fan. :slight_smile:

7. Nixie

Hello there C.G.,
    thank you for being so supportive! I really appreciate it. In response to your question of what I mean about knowing I'm not straight but otherwise unsure of my sexuality, I mean that I'm attracted to girls, more so than guys, but that I'm also attracted to guys, mainly who lean on the feminine side. Also, sometimes I'm more attracted to one gender than another. So basically I could be bi, but I don't feel the need to box my self in with a label yet...

Good luck with the homophobicc father, and thanks for your support!