1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh, hello there! *waves*

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ohthecuriousity, Jan 9, 2013.

1. ohthecuriousity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello, person reading this right now :slight_smile: How are you?

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I am a 15 year old girl questioning my sexuality. I am very bloody well convinced that I am bisexual. The only thing that's holding me back is the fact that I hadn't known earlier. Haha, I know that sounds silly but that's just what's on my mind. Other than that, I am 95% sure I am bisexual. I've had three boyfriends in the past and no girlfriends although I have kissed girls before (only in games of Truth or Dare though) I can't say I didn't enjoy it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I find something special in females, something you usually can't find in men. I think it's the fact that they can be a lot more gentle, emotional and empathetic than a lot of men and well idk how to explain it really haha. I've only just realised now that I have had crushes on girls and I just didn't realise them as 'crushes'. But I know now.

I'm not exactly out yet. Although I have been juggling the possibility that I may not be straight for over a year now, it only hit me about a week ago, to be really honest. All I've told is two of my good friends. Neither of them are straight and they know what it's like to be confused and feel like me (not bashing on straight people or anything.) I'm planning to tell another one of my really good friends. She's straight but she's so accepting so I know she won't freak out.

The reason as to why I'm not coming out to everyone now is because well, truth be dammed, I'm afraid of what others might think. My friends that have been friends with me for years will ignorantly question whether I've liked them in that way before, some people will think I'm saying I'm bisexual just for attention because I've always said I was straight, some may say I'm easy, some may even want me to make out with another girl at parties and stuff just for attention. People can be so ignorant these days, they think that every gay guy would fuck any guy, they think that every lesbian would fuck any girl, they think bisexuals would fuck any person of both genders, they think pansexuals would fuck any person fullstop etc. I'm hoping to come out to all my friends when we've all grown more mature. As for parents, well, that time may never come because parents.

So for now, my two wonderful friends know. And well, now you do too :slight_smile:

#1 ohthecuriousity, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  2. madi

welcome :slight_smile: My situation was very similar to yours. Message me anytime if you want to talk.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!