1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 years this day

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by lynngv, Jan 13, 2013.

1. lynngv

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    It was 3 years this day,my boyfriend AJ and I started dating and going to celebrate tonight.I met him through a co worker of mine 4 years ago and he seemed intersted in me a year later.He knew I was a pre op transsexual,I told him 3 days after meeting him.He was divorced in 2009 and wanted to start dating all over again.Then it was at his place when he asked me on a date,I knew he had a heart of gold and said yes to him.So far,the relationship is going well with no issues with me being a pre op transsexual.His family had a hard time with it at first,it was finally one day they saw we were both happy.My father was great about it and still is,he sees AJ treats me right.AJ has dated transsexuals in the past,a post op and one pre op.His ex wife was a gentic female whom was very controling.I do live with him,I moved in with him a year of our relationship.He has two sons,13 and 15 years old that have been great to me treating me with respect.

2. Given To Fly

Congratulations :grin:

3. FrankieUK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oooh i just love stories like this, you seem to have found the man of your dreams, enjoy the future <3

4. Rexmond

That sounds really good. Congratulations and happy anniversary! I wish you all the best.

5. lynngv

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    His sons call me thier step mother and AJ is glad I helped them express themselves.Just finished getting ready leaving at 7:30 PM.

6. Colton

That's great! I'm glad you found someone to make you happy :slight_smile:

7. lynngv

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    It went well,went out and he surprised me.He knew I always wanted the new body style Camaro,has a 2013 Camaro on order which is my anniversary present.I got him a nice Rolex watch,the real one.