1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good afternoon!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Starley, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Starley

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay maybe i should start with an introduction.
    Umm, i'm Starley and i'm 15 years of age as of a few weeks ago. I'm also cool with you calling me Princey. They're both nicknames i go by on occasion.
    I was diagnosed in 6th grade with High functioning Aspergers, which i GUESS may be pertinent at some point? I really just...
    gtdgnghn??
    I'm really sorry, it's hard for me to put my feelings in words. I'm still trying to figure out a lot about myself, and all.
    I am Quite positive i suffer from Breast Dysphoria, and I enjoy crossdressing when i'm allowed to. It's pretty much the only thing that calms me down when i'm really upset and down about myself.
    I am out to pretty much no one. I've discussed my Sexuality with my two best friends (Who are very accepting of who i am uvu) and the fact i'm questioning with my gender with one of those friends (who again, was totally cool with it). The gender thing got out to another friend (who figured out who i was via typing patterns) who certianly claims she's supportive, but often tells me that it's a phase whenever i mention it or she notices my chest is any flatter than usual. it really bothers me. She also tells me that she went through it when she was my age (she's a senior, i'm a freshman) and that that's probobly normal for people with aspergers (which she also has, i'm higher functioning) and 8luh 8luh 8luh.
    Maybe i'm being too harsh on her because she's trying to understand, i'm sure. It's just....

Okay im totally ranting and all of you are likely bored i should just stop now.

It's a pleasure meeting all of you!

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

3. Given To Fly

Hi, :welcome: to EC!

Rant and chat all you like - that's what this place is for :slight_smile:

4. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Welcome to EC!

5. Rexmond

Howdy. I hope you find what you're looking for here at EC!

6. FunnyMonkey

Hi welcome to the EC!