1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I must say hello.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by NickTsuki, Jan 20, 2013.

1. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

Hi, I'm obviously new here and not sure how to begin.
    Hm, so I guess I'll begin with a bit of myself.
    I'm Nick from Brazil (exotic isn't it?) and I found out this site accidentally when I was doing research for a homosexual romance I'm writting. I love writting since I learned how to and even before I was always in love with books and stories.
    I think - like most people - that I was knew I wasn't totally straight or just like "everyone else". When I was a kid (like 4/5) I remember I wanted to be boy because I thought being a boy was cooler than being a girl. Fortunately my parents weren't the type to stereotype so they used to give me "boy's toys" when I asked, but I always got "girl's toys" as well, so you can say I had the best of both worlds since always.
    I grew up very shy and a bit anti-social, but that was fine until my 12-13 years old. I didn't suffer because of my sexuality, but being different is never easy and it's ridiculous how many people don't accept it. When I was that age, I started to distance myself from my female friends, because of various reasons, and got closer to the boys of my class as a friend.
    That time, I felt very lonely and fell into depression. For my lucky, my mother is very present and soon caught up to it and we talked. Sexuality was mentioned but I told her I liked boys (what I truly believed by that time), and she seemed very happy about it, even confessing to be a relief to her as she sometimes thought I liked girls.
    What helped me through this difficult phase of my life was a female friend of mine. We had studied together few years ealier, and when I felt isolated in school, we began to talk more and became real friends.
    I don't know when my feelings for her changed, and I was still in denial that time, always shooing the thoughts that I wanted to kiss her when she slept over. Then a year later, when I was 14, we fought a lot over anything. I think I was jealous I didn't have all her attention to me, because she had all mine (still that time I thought she was a sister to me). In the end we had a horrible argument that crushed our friendship forever.
    I started dating a guy from my class, but it didn't last long.
    After a while, me and this friend who I loved, started talking again, but it wasn't the same thing. We're still in good terms and once I wrote her an e-mail confessing I used to eb in love with her, but she never answered it and we never talked about it. Now we barely talk, but that's fine.
    I'm not a very open person so it's hard to approach me and people usually confuse my shyness to rudeness, so I never went out with many people. I only kissed two people in my life, the guy I mentioned ealier, who after I dated for almost two years and another guy from college who I talked for a week, kissed and then nothing, almost strangers.
    I never kissed a girl, but I'm positive I'll like it.
    It's funny that only few people know I'm bi not because I'm afraid of their reactions, but because I know their reactions and they're negative. I told about it to a lesbian friend I lost contact because she moved, to my ex-boyfriend who doesn't talk to me because of his new girlfriend, to the girl I loved and to a friend of mine who doesn't care about it, so that's it.
    It's not that I don't want to talk, but I never had anything with a girl, so I guess I'm waiting for this opportunity to, you know, not hide it.
    But I still like guys and guys on guys (because wow that's sexy). And I usually check both guys and girls on street, but I tend to have more sexual attraction to women while I have more emotional attraction to men. Rudely saying, usually boys make my heart beats faster and girls make me wet XD.
    Sorry for the long, long, looong introduction. I hope it's fine and I hope to talk to you and find a place to be me.
    Thanks

2. Ticklish Fish

Hello hi! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    welcome to forum! explore, read around!

3. Renge

Hahahahahahaha welcome xD

4. Gallatin

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

6. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

Thanks everyone! This is amazing, I honestly wasn't expecting this reception ^^

7. Given To Fly

Hi! :slight_smile:

:welcome: to EC!