1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by James Dan Halin, Jan 22, 2013.

1. James Dan Halin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi all

I have joined this site in hope that I can talk to others and gain advice.
    I'm almost 27 and I've only started to experiment with men about 8 months ago in which I really enjoy I find I'm attracted to men both physically and emotionally. Up until now I have identified as being bi as I had ultimately wanted to get married to a girl and have kids. But really I'm pretty sure I'm in denial about being gay and I'm holding into the values of what others expect of me.

The thing is. I have actually recently met this really great guy and over the last few weeks my mind has been ticking overtime about what I really want. I ended up writing all my thoughts down. The funny thing is that I wrote down 6 pages on signs that I was gay. And to be honest I've wanted to try stuff since I was 17 but was too afraid until recently.

But even as i was writing things popped up from my childhood which indicated that I may of been gay in which I totally had forgotten about.

Would anyone else agree that I've been in denial about being gay?

Cheers

2. Ticklish Fish

Hello hi!
    Welcome to the forum!

Speaking of childhood, you happened to write down things that might made u deny or don't bother your sexuality for a while?

3. Thor85

Thor85 Guest

welcome! I am a newbie also : )

4. Oregontinker

Welcome. I have come out of the closet twice and would be happy to answer any questions I can. Michael

PS I identify as a Pansexual, because I find all genders beautiful.

5. OtakuCrazed

Welcome to EC James! :3

I think that, whether gay or bi, you should be happy. Only you can decide who you are and what gender you are interested in.
    Good for you for finding this "really great guy." I wish you luck! (*hug*)

6. Madeleine

Hi,
    Welcome to the EC! Ummm, maybe you're still bi, but you lean more towards guys.

7. James Dan Halin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey all

Thanks for the warm welcomes and advice hope to chat to you all at some point.