1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, so happy to find EC!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by June Cleaver, Jan 22, 2013.

1. June Cleaver

Hello, my name is John but I like June better. I have been told I am a June Cleaver type by many people over the years. The funny thing is I always identified with her best. The first time I saw that show as a kid I knew that was me. I have been so pleased to find EC. I am 40 and have never fit in anywhere. I fit best in the straight world. Just last weekend I was told I was a transgender person and a light went off in my head once I looked it up. I was brought up in a high end area and was sheltered. Than as a young adult I was told I was gay. I tried many years to fit into the gay world before giving up. To date I have never dated, had sex with, or had a gay male as a friend. I look and act like a regular man which took years to master since I am really a woman. I don't understand men at all. I have a field around me that seems to repell gay men and attract straight ones. I don't even have to talk for it to happen. I always thought I was the only one born wrong and am so releaved to see others are like me. I am not crazy! I really want to have the outside changed to match the inside. I am thinking that will be the only way I will ever have my "happily ever after" in this life. There is a huge hole in my life where kids and a husband should be. I look foward to making friends on here and hope you guys will help guide me to understand who and what I am. Thanks, June

2. Oregontinker

Welcome to EC June. If you have any questions I can help with ask away. Let's see if we can get you on a path to happiness. Michael.

PS: I am a Pansexual so I find all genders beautiful and exciting.

3. Ticklish Fish

Hello hi! Welcome!

4. OtakuCrazed

Welcome!! (*hug*)

5. Darkrai

Darkrai Guest

Welcome June! I guess we are all here for some self development, I hope you find what you are looking for.

6. Kay

Kay Guest

Welcome to EC!

7. Madeleine

Welcome to the EC

8. June Cleaver

Thank you all for the warm welcome! This site has really opened my eyes and helped me quite a bit so far. I look foward to learning more and my further development as June. I also hope to make friends with some of you out there. Feel free to message me soon! Sincerely, June

9. Cecil

Hi June! I would say welcome to EC but I prefer to give out hugs! Hugs!!!

I understand the sheltered bit. I grew up in a middle class home and was very lucky in that sense. But sadly I remained confused about myself until I was 20ish.

I can also understand trying to act your 'born gender' because of fear. I am a mixture of both male and female personalities but in body I don't know actually.

But you know what, it's so much more to act who you truly are inside!! When you feel like you have to act differently around people it's like putting on a show. It's just a mask that hides the person underneath.

10. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    The best piece of advice is be comfortable with yourself. Let the world solve it not you because that is thei problem not yours. Everything else will fall in place in its good time!