1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Yogabear, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey!

I'm new on here for the 2nd time but forgot my username/password from the last time that I was on! Sort of have several lgtb problems and other unrelated issues wound up in one to converse about on my sexual identity, lifestyle and general likes of my own personality and would very much enjoy to talk to each one of you on here about them. I'm in a position of believing my whole life that being straight was not only the only way of the world that the other realities apparently didn't even exist, so this is not exactly new to me or anything being an adult either. I'm bisexual turning totally gay and am getting to a point of transitioning away from a relationship to find a man in my life to experience my 2nd relationship with a man! So, anyways that is why I'm here to talk to other people on their views of how to transition, gender identities, sexual safe practices and how to like contact my local LGTB community! Thanks for all the helpful and loving words you have for me you all!

talk soon,
    Peter
    P.S: Recently got mugged in a southern city with two chipped teeth, black right eye, cuts & bruises and also confronted three groups of people on my sexual identity of being in transition of being gay! Any cheer can do me wonders just sort of bewildered that people can be homophobic still in the 21st century?

#1 Yogabear, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  2. Madeleine

Welcome to Empty Closets! I am very sorry you got mugged, that's horrible! Well, here's a hug for you! :slight_smile:

3. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    You are totally awesome Madeleine and here is a hug for you too! Its good to feel for the 3rd time of my life that I'm not a mutant or a alien or something! Some people think that we are contageous or spread some type of disease or have any non-natural vibes goin off of us which is all ridiculous! Anyways, I really love Empty Closets and totally would like to talk to all of you on here!

see ya,
    Peter

4. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    God bless you Peter! I'm very sorry that happened to you... Nobody deserves to be treated that way! :frowning2:

I hope we can answer all your questions and feel more than welcome here! :smilewave

:welcome:

5. Kay

Kay Guest

Hey Peter welcome back to EC :smilewave I am sorry you were mugged and wish you well. (*hug*):kiss:

6. Ticklish Fish

hello hi!

i am sorry that peple mugged you for your sexuality :frowning2:

7. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    This is so like totally awesome you guys! I totally call for a group hug and feel very warm and welcome here at EC again! Feels like I'm coming home this time for good! Honestly I feel more myself here unlike the other places in person and all. It makes me feel like the old Human Rights Campaign in D.C where I volunteered and listened to speeches for gay marriage in Maaryland!

hugs all around,
    Peter the red head

8. Thor85

Thor85 Guest

hi and welcome! I am so sorry to hear you got mugged : ( I am so glad you are still here to chat with us. You be who you are and do what feels right. hope you have a wonderful day :slight_smile:

9. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :welcome: to EC

10. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for the warm welcome back to EC!

11. Cecil

Oh geez! I'm sorry you got mugged, people wonder why we all don't announce our sexuality here in the southern states. I live in Texas so I have to be careful who I tell.

Well I have a bit of fluff that may put a smile on your face. I think you are a very nice persons who deserves lot of love.

Ps: May whoever hurt you get a rash in the worst possible place and horrible bad luck for a Lobg time. No one deserves to be hurt!