1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Aja14, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Aja14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello!
    So i'm new, and i thought i would introduce myself as another attempt to "immerse".

A bit about myself: I LURVE reading, attempting to bake (never works out like the pretty pictures), snuggling up on the lounge watching re-runs with a hot chocolate on cold nights, i have 3 kids under 5 (busy busy confusy!) and have recently started watching "The L Word" after a friend referred me and now i have a massive crush on Shane. It's not healthy, but DAMN!

I am here to clear up my confusion about my sexuality so any help would be fantastic ( i posted in the support forum, but it seems everyone is sick of replying to those posts :icon_sad: ). So i am starting again with a different tactic!

Thank you!

2. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Another person with kids!! Yay :slight_smile: I have two kids. Very busy! Welcome to EC! Here if you ever need someone to talk to. Nice to have another mom around!

3. Aja14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thankyou!
    I was worried at how to word that because i thought if people knew i had kids they would be like "don't go there".
    It's a weight of my chest!
    But i am probably just being paranoid like normal lol