1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a n00b xD

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by niallhoran, Feb 1, 2013.

1. niallhoran

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey, I'm Hannah. :slight_smile: I know I look like Niall Horan xD but yeah. I'm new.

A bit about me: I'm a teenager who lives in a town known for its wealth. I go to a public school which has an excellent reputation. I'm a bit of a nerd, you could say -- glasses, braces, and all. I've been told I'm a good writer, and I don't know if that's true, but I do love anything to do with books. I'm in love with the boyband One Direction and am also a fan of Coldplay and Ed Sheeran. Cara Delevingne is life. I guess you could say I like Brits, though I'm an American.

I'm the kind of person who develops random, rapid crushes and can drop them just as quickly, so I've had quite a few. I've not yet been in a relationship. Last year, I realized that I had an attraction to girls. I told a few trusted friends in addition to my parents, and they were fine with it. I can't come out to anyone else in my town for fear of my social life being ruined, which would totally happen. I'm completely paranoid about someone finding out about my feelings towards girls and have even had nightmares about it happening. But I felt like I needed to talk to people who understood, so I joined EC and I like it so far. I'm the kind of person who develops random, rapid crushes and can drop them just as quickly.

Does anyone want to talk? :slight_smile:

2. Minx

Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

3. niallhoran

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
  4. leer

welcome to EC dont worry about the music taste you will grow out of coldplay -1D do like ED sheeren though hope your enjoying EC:slight_smile:

5. SparkDT

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

6. niallhoran

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hahaha, I'm not really worried per se about my music taste, I like it just the way it is. :slight_smile: but thank you for the congrats! You're all lovely people :slight_smile:

7. leer

by the way have you introduced yourself on the introduction thread

8. Silvails52

Uh uh. Nope. Coldplay is awesome. No questions there. Anyways, welcome to EC! :smilewave I hope you enjoy this place as much as I have. Everyone here gives really good advice, and I think it's a plus that everyone really understand you and where you're coming from.