1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brand New

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Flugelhorn38, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Flugelhorn38

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just found this place and I love it-what a great way to connect and relate to other people. I'm bi and out to only a few people, but I want to be out more, but I'm really scared of the reactions I've seen other people get. Unfortunately I live in a pretty homophobic community, and even more biphobic, and I'm terrified of what some of my friends think, so I mostly keep it to myself. It hasn't started to bother me until recently until I realized I wanted to say it, but couldn't force the words out. I've decided though that I don't want to force it, and I have things like college and grad school and a boyfriend to worry about. I just hope eventually it comes to me, and along the way, I can meet other people to share my story with. Feel free to message me!

2. starmarie

starmarie Guest

Hi and welcome to EC! :smilewave I'm sorry to hear your community isn't accepting of the LGBT community. :frowning2: But everyone here is very helpful and nice, and many are in similar situations so you will find a lot of support here. :slight_smile: Glad to have you! Feel free to write on my wall.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!! It's good to see some Ohioians on here!

4. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Welcome to EC!

5. Ticklish Fish